Candles either scented or not are becoming favorite choices for gifts or favors. But now, there is a new twist with these amazing glowers – soy candles. It was in 1991 that Michael Richard invented soy wax. This invention later became the best alternative to beeswax and paraffin wax, which are commonly used in candle making.
Soy wax is much cheaper and has several other benefits that everyone will surely enjoy. To get the best soy candles online, you can also browse https://www.nrglife.com.au/.
Listed below are just a few of the many benefits you will definitely notice when using soy wax:
1. Cheaper – Cheaper raw materials often lead to lower final product prices. It just means you can use your money to buy more soy candles than the regular ones.
2. Minor soot – People should avoid soot and other forms of chemical fumes as much as possible. Soy wax has been shown to produce minimal amounts of soot. In fact, the soot produced is so small that people once thought it was a zero soot candle.
Other candles are seen to produce excessive soot and this dark hot smoke contains carcinogens that cause various health problems.
3. Economical – They last longer compared to other ordinary candles. That is, one soy wax is equivalent to 2 candles made of paraffin or beeswax.
4. Organic soy-based candles are made from renewable sources and are scientifically proven as compounds that do not produce CO2.
5. Easier to Clean – You don't have to worry about damaging your furniture or other surfaces as spilled soy wax is easy to clean with hot soapy water.