Local SEO is critical for your business if you want to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). A local SEO firm can help you identify and correct any issues with your website’s local ranking so that you can improve traffic and leads. Local SEO also helps offline businesses connect with potential customers who are searching for services or products nearby.
A local seo company will conduct a comprehensive analysis of your website’s local ranking, including the following:
Image Source: Google
1. Analysis of your website’s current position in search engine results pages (SERP)
2. Identification of any duplicate or irrelevant content on your website
3. Assessment of your website’s anchor text and click-through rates (CTRs)
4. Examination of your website’s backlinks to other websites
5. Evaluation of the quality and quantity of natural links pointing to your website
Benefits of having a Local SEO firm
1. A Local SEO Firm Can Help You Increase Traffic and Revenue.
A local SEO firm can help you drive more traffic to your website by optimizing your site for local keywords. In turn, this can boost your website's revenue by increasing your website's click-through rates and conversion rates.
2. A Local SEO Firm Can Help You Avoid Google Panda and Penguin Penalties.
Google Panda and Penguin are two of Google's algorithm updates designed to punish websites that have been artificially boosted in their rankings. A local SEO firm can help you avoid these penalties by identifying and correcting any problematic SEO practices.
3. A Local SEO Firm Can Help You Keep Up With Industry Trends.
As the internet evolves, so too does Google's search engine algorithm. If you don't keep up with industry trends, your site may be penalized by Google later on. A local SEO firm can help you stay ahead of the curve by regularly monitoring Google search engine results pages (SERPs).