Many different treatments are available for skin bleaching, including laser, cryotherapy (wound closure), microdermabrasion ("sandblast" skin with chemical substances), oral treatments (pills) and topical products (creams and lotions) are included.
To get the best information about bleaching cream for inner thighs you can search over the internet.
Image Source: Google
Skin bleaching creams and lotions are the most common treatments. You will find a wide variety of them in the market. Some prescriptions and others are available over the counter.
Most skin bleaching creams contain ingredients that can reduce the amount of melanin production by inhibiting tyrosine, an important enzyme for melanin synthesis. The three most commonly used are:
– Hydroquinone. Very effective but also potentially harmful. Hydroquinone-containing skin bleaching creams are banned in Europe, but are available in the United States (concentrations over the counter at 2% and higher by prescription).
– Arbutin. It is a natural and safe alternative to hydroquinone extracted from some berry plants. It seems to whiten the skin very effectively with no dangerous side effects.
– Kojic acid. It is another natural ingredient widely used in skin bleaching creams. It is obtained as a by-product in a type of fungus or fermentation of rice.
There is some very effective skin bleaching creams available. However, you can also try some home remedies, especially if your hyperpigmentation problems are not very serious.
For greater effectiveness, always clean your skin thoroughly before applying any skin bleaching cream (homemade or commercial)
Here are some inexpensive and easy recipes to make your skin bleaching cream at home.
– Sandalwood glue. Make a paste with sandalwood powder, lemon juice, lemon juice, and lemon juice. Apply on the skin till it dries.
– Lemon honey and juice. Prepare a paste with lemon juice, honey, almond oil, and milk powder. Employ it for 15 minutes and rinse.
– Oatmeal, tomato juice along with curd. Mix well the 3 components and use the mixture in your skin. Allow it to work for 15 minutes, and then rinse off with cold water.
– Turmeric powder and lemon juice. Create a paste and use it on your own skin. Rinse after 15 minutes.